Terms and Conditions for all orders:
1. All materials used to complete a clients order are on a hire basis only from Prop Stars cc unless otherwise specified clearly and accepted by both parties in writing.
2. Any damage or loss of hired materials while in use by the client will be charged for at full replacement price that will be determined by Prop Stars cc. Prop Stars cc accepts no liability whatsoever for loss or damage to hired goods/materials once occupation/possession has been affected by the client or client representative.
3. This quotation is valid for 24 hours only due to this being a very busy period. As we are a hiring company and we cannot hold stock indefenitely. Should you not contact us within this period and this stock is required to fullfill other orders it will be removed from your order. Unfortunately the first client to confirm with a signature and a deposit will secure the stock.
4. A deposit of 50% of the quoted price is payable on acceptance of the Prop Stars cc quotation. The deposit secures the order. Full balance of payment is required before or on delivery/collection of the hired goods. This payment can be made via a cheque, cash or electronic transfer. If doing an electronic transfer proof of payment will be required before the order will be released. Please note that Prop Stars cc does not have a credit card facility but electronic transfers are permitted on a Prop Stars cc computer.
5. Interest at the overdraft rate at the time, will be calculated on all overdue amounts. Nedbank of South Africa will be used as the reference on rates.
6. On occupation/possession of the hired goods the client or client representative is required to sign as full acceptance that the order has been completed to specifications quoted and meets the client’s satisfaction. Any discrepancies or irregularities must be noted in writing and brought to the immediate attention of a Prop Stars cc representative or management within 24hours. Failure to do so will constitute full acceptance for the order completed.
7. Any additional goods requested by the client not specified in the quotation/invoice will be charged for on an additional invoice. The same payment terms apply as stated in paragraph 4.
8. All claims shall lapse and be unenforceable from the time the order has been signed and accepted by the client or client representative. Prop Stars cc or an employee authorized by Prop Stars cc shall be entitled to inspect the hired goods on return of the order for any loss or damage incurred.
9. Unless otherwise stated in writing by Prop Stars cc, payment shall be affected by the client in the terms and conditions here stated.
10. Should the client commit a breach of the terms and conditions, Prop Stars cc retains the right, without prejudice, to all and or any additional remedies in law to:
a. Claim return of goods/materials supplied.
b. Retain any monies already paid by the client under the terms and conditions already stated.
The full balance for the fulfilment of the order becomes immediately payable.
11. Prop Stars cc shall not be liable in respect of any verbal warranties and/or representation of any nature whatsoever given or made by the salespersons or staff member who have no authority to bind the company in any respect whatsoever.
12. Prop Stars cc shall not be responsible for delay or non-fulfilment of an order due to acts of war, riot, action strikes, lock outs, acts of God or accidents, accidents to factories, warehouses or failure to manufacture and or suppliers of component parts or any other cause whatsoever arising beyond Prop Stars cc control.
Should a client cancel the order due to the above the client will be charged for the portion of the order already completed.
13. The client hereby agrees that should any collection charges or legal costs be incurred in breach of payment of this order in respect of amounts due to Prop Stars cc, such charges and costs will be for the account of the client and payable on demand.
14. The signature of the client or client’s representative on this quotation/invoice indicates the acceptance of all the above terms and conditions.
15. Once signed and confirmed, should the client wish to cancel the order they are required to do so 48 hours prior to the event. Should this not be adhered to Prop Stars cc will be entitled to charge the client a 50% cancellation fee to cover any lost income due the stock being booked on their order and unavailable to other clients.